File equipment standard (National industry standard for file equipment DA/T6-92)
1. This standard (DA/T6-9, the national industry standard for file equipment) is applicable to file equipment of steel, wood, paper and other materials. File equipment of other materials should also be implemented by reference.
2. The load-bearing capacity of each shelf of fixed racks, dense racks and file cabinets should be ≥40KG.
3. The thickness of the top, front, side, and bottom plates of the common cabinets is ≥1.0mm, the thickness of the partitions and backplates is ≥0.8, and the track thickness is ≥1.5mm.
4. The steel plate should be burred after cutting, bending and machining, without cracks and scars. 7. All welded parts should be welded firmly, the welded parts should be smooth and flat, and the exposed joint surface must be ground.
5. Surface treatment and deep loading must use degreaser or other methods to remove grease and dirt.
6. Important parts such as panels and side panels should be treated with surface phosphating. After phosphating, there should be no oil, rust spots and stagnant water.
7. The surface of the equipment should be smooth and free of unevenness.
8. The thickness of the paint film should be uniform, and there should be no fuzz, sag, scratches, bumps, wrinkles and other defects that affect the appearance.