The management of scientific and technological archives mainly includes the following points, please refer to:
1. Time classification is a way to classify scientific and technological archives according to the time when they were formed or the characteristics of the time reflected by the contents of the files. It is convenient to analyze and discuss the scene, hydrology and other laws in the relevant time from the perspective of historical contact.
2. The subject classification method is actually used to classify scientific research files. It is a way of dividing department files with each independent research topic as a classification unit within the scope of all scientific research files. Its characteristic is to facilitate the realization of a complete set of centralized management of the archives of a research topic, to systematically reflect the natural process of the research topic, and to facilitate the search and application by topic.
3. The project classification method is applicable to infrastructure files, engineering design files and construction files. Take the engineering project as the classification unit. Its characteristic is that all the scientific and technological archives of the same project are gathered together, without breaking the boundary of the project, reflecting the whole picture of a project, and facilitating the search and application of relevant and scientific archives according to the project.
4. The model classification method is actually used to classify product files and equipment files. Use each Jin product or each model of equipment as the classification unit to classify the department files. The characteristic is: the products or equipment files of the same model are collected together and insist on its completeness.
5. The professional classification method is a method of classifying according to the professional nature reflected in the scientific and technological archives. It is mostly used for scientific and technological archives whose objects and contents are standardized, universal or interchangeable, and for enterprises and institutions that apply scientific and technological archives from a professional perspective. The characteristic is that the relevant scientific and technological archives are concentrated according to the professional nature, which is convenient for searching and applying scientific and technological archives from a professional perspective, and is convenient for organizing the same type of production and promoting and developing standardized work. Such as civil engineering, construction, HVAC, etc.
6. The regional classification is based on the regional characteristics reflected in the content of science and technology archives. Such as sceneries, hydrology, geology, etc. It has distinct regional characteristics in terms of content and formation.