1. Organizations and personnel departments at all levels must establish cadre files for the cadres they manage. The cadre file is divided into the original and the copy, and the copy is established according to the work needs.
2. The original cadre file consists of materials that historically and comprehensively reflect the situation of cadres. Content and classification:
3. Resume data; autobiographical data;
4. Appraisal, investigation and assessment materials;
5. Educational qualifications and evaluation of professional skills and job information (including academic qualifications, degrees, academic achievements, training completion achievements and evaluation of professional skills, performance appraisal, and approval data);
6. Review materials of historical circumstances (including screening, review materials and review materials based on the materials, party membership, working hours and other issues);
7. Information about joining the Chinese Communist Youth League and democratic parties;
8. Award materials (including scientific skills and business awards for heroes and advanced achievements);
9. Punishment materials (including screening and re-examination materials, and opinions on disposal of exemption from punishment);
10. Recruitment, appointment and dismissal, hiring, change of business, salary, treatment, going abroad, retirement (retirement), resignation information and various representative conference registration forms and other information;
11. Other materials for organizational reference.