1. You have to make a file directory table (the directory table must contain: file name or content, file code, department of file formation, time, serial number, etc.).
2. Code the data in the file box according to the number of copies;
3. Fill in the "document name or content, document code, department of document formation, time, serial number" etc. of the table of contents in the order of serial number.
1. The file name in the directory of the volume is to fill in the name of each file in the volume;
2. No matter how many documents you have to fill in one by one;
3. If there is no document number, it must be filled in if it is to be archived, such as meeting minutes, which may be required for future reference, so it must be filled in;
4. The responsible unit is the issuing unit. If multiple units jointly issue a document, fill in all the units that jointly issued the document;
5. The date of filling in the document must be the date of issue, which must be filled in truthfully.
6. The filing date is only the date of filing the file and it changes according to the filing date.
7. The request and reply for the same incident are filed together, and if it crosses the year, the year of the reply shall prevail.